- Helping, assisting and informing people of all social classes and give them a place to relax.
- Provide financial support for medical matters that cannot be worn alone for an indefinite reason.
- Logistical support in the sense of helping people as well as possible with tasks that they can no longer be performed by themselves.
- Organizing info days, benefits, lectures, testimonials etc.
- In addition, the non-profit organization can undertake all activities that contribute to the realization of these objectives, including profitable activities within
the limits of what is legally permitted and whose proceeds will be entirely devoted to the achievement of the non-profitable objectives.
- A patient association where patients, family and caregivers are welcome for information and activities.
- Make the information on medicinal cannabis available to the public and weigh as a pressure group on political decision-making.